Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More than a year and a half later, and I'm back. I couldn't keep away. There's all this music that I want to share and labels I've come across and new artists making all kinds of future sounds. Oh boy, yes! We've got 18 months of jams to catch up on.

So, back to the sub-bassment - Wednesdays 5-7pm PST is the new broadcast time. This time around, though, there are going to be streaming archives up for a week, so any time that the fancy grabs you, you'll be able to listen. Sweet. Look for a link on the navigation bar above (when I get around to adding it).

There's also a link up there to the playlists. It's pretty cool to see what I was pimping back then, and then think about the kinds of music I'm buying and listening to these days. It should be a bit of a change, as my tastes have expanded dramatically. Expect more 'raucus' and 'abrasive' with less 'thumb-up-ass-introspective'. You have been warned.

It's great to be back.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?